Your invoice shows a breakdown of all charges for the current bill in date order, grouped by site and service. There is a subtotal for each service on a site, concluding with the total amount due.
1. Customer Number – use this in any correspondences or payment reference.
2. Invoice Number – use this in any correspondences or payment reference.
3. Due Date – payment is required by this date.
4. Amount Due – this is the total amount due including GST on this invoice. It is not your outstanding balance.
5. Invoice Period – this is the billing period. Occasionally we may charge for services in previous periods if they were not invoiced in previous months.
1. Date - the service date or date a charge was processed
2. Site Name - where the services occurred.
3. PO Number – the purchase order number provided by you.
4. Docket Number – Waste Management’s reference number for the service.
5. Service Description – a description of the charge or service provided
6. Quantity – the number of bins serviced
7. UOM – the unit of measure normally each (EA) or per tonne (TN)
8. Price ex GST – the total charge for that line on the invoice
9. Subtotal – the subtotal for that bin and material/waste type for this site
10. Total Due – the total amount due including GST on this invoice. It is not your outstanding balance.
If you are charged hireage for your bin, you will only be charged when the bin is physically on your site. This means that the hire amount might change each month.
Please contact us if you require a more detailed explanation of your invoice.
You will find our payment details on the bottom of your invoice or here. You can make a payment by:
From time-to-time, we may include service updates or pricing notifications on the bottom of your invoice. You’ll find these below the payment options.