Terms and Conditions – ‘Let us know your details’ Promotion
1. The promoter is Waste Management NZ Limited (“WMNZ”) of 86 Lunn Avenue, Auckland. By entering into this promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The ‘Let us know your details’ Promotion 2019 commences at 09.00 am on 1 April 2019 and closes at 11.59 pm on 30 June 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
3. WMNZ is giving three (3) customers the chance to win a $150 credit to their Waste Management account.
4. To enter, entrants must complete the required details fields in the Waste Management NZ Limited form located on www.wastemanagement.co.nz/details during the Promotion Period.
5. Entrants must be 16 years of age or over and a New Zealand resident to be eligible to enter the draw.
6. Employees of Waste Management NZ Limited are not entitled to enter the promotion.
7. WMNZ reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who WMNZ believes has tampered with the entry process, acted in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest or inappropriate manner or breaches these terms and conditions of entry. WMNZ’s decision is final.
8. The winners will be determined by a draw from all valid entries.
9. The prize draw will take place on 22 July 2019. Three (3) winners will be randomly drawn from the pool of entries to win a $150 credit to their WMNZ account.
10. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
11. The winners will be notified by email using the details provided on entry to the promotion. If a winner is not able to be contacted (that is, cannot be reached by telephone and/or does not respond to email) within three days of the draw, that winner will automatically lose his or her winning entry, and another winner will be randomly redrawn from the pool of entries on the same terms as the original draw. This will happen until all winners are confirmed and notified.
12. The winners will have their details published on the Waste Management website for 2 weeks following the draw date. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to his or her name and/or photograph being used for such publicity and marketing purposes as reasonably determined by WMNZ (subject to the Privacy Act 1993).
13. WMNZ will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
14. You consent to WMNZ using the email address provided for the purpose of emailing invoices and other communications including, but not limited to, changes to services, price adjustments and promotions. You also consent to WMNZ using your mobile number to communicate with you.
15. WMNZ and its related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize, or availing themselves of any prize, except as required by law.
16. WMNZ is not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
17. WMNZ’s decision in respect of any dispute or interpretation of these terms and conditions is final and no correspondence will be entered into with any entrant or third party. WMNZ reserves the right to change any aspect of this promotion at any time without notice.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.