Papakura Transfer Station
|Car/station wagon/ 4WD (minimum charge) - 0 to 200kg
|Trailers/vans (minimum charge) - 0 to 200 kg
|Trailers / vans (per tonne + minimum charge applies)
|Bags (black refuse bag only) (Maximum 50 Litres or 20KG)
|Polystyrene (per tonne)
|Public/ Commercial Vehicle Weight
|Car tyres 4x4 (per tyre)
|Truck (per tyre)
- Dangerous goods such as; flammable liquids, flammable solids, poisons, pool chemicals, gas
- Explosives and fireworks
- Agricultural residues or chemicals
- Scrap motor cars
- Animal by-products e.g. carcasses, offal
- Medical waste of any nature
- Radioactive materials
- We will no longer accept cash payments on-site. Payments at the kiosk via Eftpos, MasterCard or Visa.
- Customers must be wearing covered shoes when on-site. No bare feet/ jandals/ sandals.
- All vehicles and trailers must weigh in.
- We do not accept hazardous waste. A restricted waste list is available at the kiosk.
All persons under the age of 15 years to remain in vehicles at all times.
- We do not accept hazardous waste such as paint, thinners, waste oil, chemicals and asbestos. A restricted waste list is available at the kiosk.
- Complete load has to be 100% Approved Garden Waste (No flax, bamboo, palm, cabbage tree and branches more than 100mm in diameter)
|Transfer station details
|25 Inlet Road, Takanini 2112
|Monday - Saturday
||8am - 4pm
|National Public Holidays