Terms and Conditions – Waste Management’s ‘Special Introductory Business Offer’
1. By submitting your information you agree to the following terms and conditions.
2. Depending on your specific waste needs, you may be eligible for a Waste Management NZ Limited (WMNZ) ‘Special Introductory Business Offer’. If you have registered your interest, a member of WMNZ’s sales team will contact you to discuss your specific waste needs, and determine if you are eligible for one of our introductory offers.
3. The ‘Special Introductory Business Offer’ is available for eligible businesses from 29 April 2019 until 11.59 pm on 31 December 2019 (“Offer Period”). You must complete the required fields in the Waste Management NZ Limited form located on www.wastemanagement.co.nz/queenstown-wanaka-cromwell during the Offer Period.
4. The ‘Special Introductory Business Offer’ is only available to businesses in the Queenstown, Wanaka or Cromwell area for commercial waste services provided by WMNZ in those areas. WMNZ reserves the right to verify address information and exclude any registrant who WMNZ believes is outside these zones. WMNZ’s decision is final.
5. WMNZ reserves the right to change any aspect of this promotion at any time without notice.
6. You consent to WMNZ using the email address provided for the purpose of sending follow-up communications regarding your submitted form. You also consent to WMNZ using your mobile number to communicate with you.
7. WMNZ will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected form submissions, including but not limited to submissions not received due to technical problems.
8. WMNZ’s decision in respect of any dispute or interpretation of these terms and conditions is final and no correspondence will be entered into with any registrant or third party.
10. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.