1. The promoter is Waste Management NZ Limited (“WMNZ”) of 318 East Tamaki, Auckland. By entering into this promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Garden Flexibin Competition commences at 11.00 am on 11 May 2020 and closes at 11.59 pm on 15 May 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
3. WMNZ is giving 250 individuals the chance to win 1 of 250 Garden Waste Flexibins (1 metre). FlexiBin collection is not included.
4. To enter, entrants must visit www.wastemanagement.co.nz/win-a-flexibin and fill in and submit their details.
5. Flexibin collection service not available in Whakatane, Levin, Neslon, Blenhiem, Greymouth, Timaru Oamaru, Wanaka and Queenstown
6. Entrants must be 16 years of age or over and a New Zealand resident to be eligible to enter the draw.
7. Employees and suppliers of Waste Management NZ Limited are not entitled to enter the promotion.
8. Entry is limited to 1 unique email address per entry.
9. WMNZ reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who WMNZ believes has tampered with the entry process, acted in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest or inappropriate manner or breaches these terms and conditions of entry. WMNZ’s decision is final.
10. The winners will be determined by a draw from all valid entries.
11. The prize draw will take place on or around 18 May 2020. 250 winners will be randomly drawn from the pool of entries to win 1 Garden Waste Flexibin (1 Metre)
12. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
13. The winners will be notified by email provided on entry to the promotion.
14. The winners will have their details published on the Waste Management website for 2 weeks following the draw date. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to his or her name and/or photograph being used for such publicity and marketing purposes as reasonably determined by WMNZ (subject to the Privacy Act 1993).
15. WMNZ will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
16. WMNZ and its related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize, or availing themselves of any prize, except as required by law.
17. WMNZ is not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
18. WMNZ’s decision in respect of any dispute or interpretation of these terms and conditions is final and no correspondence will be entered into with any entrant or third party. WMNZ reserves the right to change any aspect of this promotion at any time without notice.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.